Meet the Italian Property Gallery Team
The Italian Property Gallery team consists of professionals from a variety of backgrounds and cultures. This section of the site allows you to find out a little about their backgrounds.
Sarita Vincent BSc (Hons)
- 1991 Bought first Italian Property
- 1996 Worked on a consultancy basis for excellent local agency
- 2001 Formal Training reputable agency (Lucca)
- 2002 – Interim Manager – Real Estate Agency (Lucca)
- 2002 Professional Certificate of property mediation (Lucca)
- 2003/2004 Schlicher Kratz Institute of Real Estate (Pennsylvania, USA)
- 2004 Founded Italian Property Gallery, a UK Registered Company
- 2005 Italian Property Gallery registered in Italy and became one of the fastest expanding companies in Tuscany
- 2010 Italian Property Gallery became the Savills Preferred Agency for the Lucca area
- 2000 Degree from ITCG L. Campelli as a Geometra
- 2003 Obtained the licence as Realtor (Lucca)
- 2005 up to present, work for Italian Property Gallery, Maria excels herself in the art of getting the client through the purchase contracts in a painless manner and uses her technical skills to oversee restoration after purchase
Mauro Vincent MSc BA
Mauro is an ex-member of the armed forces and now enjoys a job commuting between Italy, the UK and France working as a consultant for Airbus Helicopters
Nadia assists in the back up services, ensuring that we have all the documentation needed for the houses that we advertise. Unlike many of our competitors, we do not put properties on the website without written instructions. All buyers need to do their own due diligence too as sellers often don’t know what they are selling. Nadia is excellent at extracting information from the sellers to make our properties easier to buy.
Melanie is doing her work experience as part of her degree
in Business Studies and Marketing in London. She will be
working in the front of house, keeping our advertising up
to date and making us the number 1 agency in the area around
the city of Lucca.