Gorgeous village house and garden with 360 views of the magnificent hills
The paths go up into the hills, passing the Giannini farm which provided the Partisans with food during the cold winter of 1943-1944. Eventually the paths cross the Appenines into Province of Pistoia.
This house is immediately noticable within the village as it sits on the piazza where the Summer bar is. It is entered under the arches, the house then develops on the first floor with a large sitting room with two picture windows.
Off this is the kitchen, a bathroom and a storage room. The second floor has two bedrooms.
The owners of this property used to enjoy their garden immensely with its outdoor kitchen. It is slightly detached from the house but has water and electricity.